first french national " bubblecars & scooters en Bo

Hinweise auf Veranstaltungen / Event hints

Moderator: Matthias aus Hohenlohe

Antworten
jean-do

first french national " bubblecars & scooters en Bo

Beitrag von jean-do »

Hi ! bubblecars addicts ,
first let me introduce myself:43 yo and 25 with scooters and bubblecars as second life ! now president of a non-profit making association about those vehicules called " bubblecars & scooters en bourgogne " , located home, in le creusot ( between autun & beaune).
for having participate in 2006 at wohlen's microcars rally, and coming home full of those little cars in my mind, we'are planning now the missing date for europe.our team ( 6 personns) give their maximum to offer you a good and unique prestation during this first rally.
As you've seen our video, look at the program list.
this meeting we'll be on the last weekend of august , the 30-31 st, located at Le Breuil castle in south burgundy.this rally will be covered by good food,good wines,nice landscapes and conviviality !
Don' t hesitate to contact us for more informations, confirm your coming, and get the entry form asap ! YOU 'll help us to give the first one its name !
subscription limited at 100 friends ( safety rules ), and next BSB will be , in 2 years ,!
thank you for coming ,
remember ,send me some pictures of your bubblecars , for our website !
please to read you asap ...
jean-do
"Bubblecars&Scooters en bourgogne "association president
+33.(0)6.07.80.39.54

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bild
Bild
jean-do

Beitrag von jean-do »

Antworten