Moderator: Matthias aus Hohenlohe

Antworten
spitzerer
Glas-Club Mitglied
Glas-Club Mitglied
Micro Marathon in the Pyrenees

Beitrag von spitzerer »

Dear fellow Goggo fans

I found your email address on the web and I am sure you will be interested in our rallies!

I am the organiser of rallies for all small-engined classic cars. We organised the Liege-Brescia-Liege retrospective last year for cars up to 700cc and will run it again in 2010 for cars 600-1200cc. We had 54 microcars on the rally, from 197cc Heinkels to 700cc BMWs and Berkeleys; we even had a Goggo Dart.

This year, on September 5-12, we are running the Micro Marathon in the Pyrenees - this will be a great event for cars up to 700cc, built before 1969 or of the same spec as in production then (including all Citroen 2CVs and classic Fiat 500s).

You can find lots of information on our website, (classicrallypress.co.uk) and we will send more information after this email - if you don't receive it, check your Spam folder and ask us to send it again. If you want to know more, please ask - we are here to help!

Please tell your friends and club members about our events and, if possible, put a link on your website - we will be happy to include one on ours, just confirm the web address to us.

Kind regards
Malcolm

Malcolm McKay
Motoring Writer & Photographer
Managing Director, ClassicRallyPress Ltd
9 Sycamore Leys, Steeple Claydon,
Bucks MK18 2RH England
www.classicrallypress.co.uk
Tel 0044 7711 901811

As promised, some information and photos of our events...
http://www.glasclub.de/pics/lbl2010press.pdf
http://www.glasclub.de/pics/micromarathon09press.pdf

Please feel free to use these, or information from them, on your website and to pass them on to friends and fellow enthusiasts. Our events are unique and everyone who rallied with us last year said it was the best rally experience of their lives!

We will include you on our mailing list for future newsletters - you can find all the old ones on our website. Please email us if you would like to see the Regulations and Entry Form for either of our events!

Bild

Antworten